HOW WE JUDGE THE AWARDS
All entries are judged by a sponsor’s panel of top business people who you can engage with throughout the process, affording you a wealth of experience, and increasing the visibility of your business.
Over the years the amount of categories to enter into have increased and changed to match the priorities that we identify within industries. This year we celebrate the launch of a tenth category, social and environmental responsibilities, which are an integral part of our community.
Being shortlisted or winning an award can bring significant benefits which extend far beyond picking up one of the prestigious trophies. These include:
• The positive publicity and recognition gained across the county and beyond.
• The visibility of the achievements of finalists and winners is greatly enhanced before a wide audience of customers and potential customers, suppliers, partners and the business community generally.
• Reaching the finalist stage is a commendable achievement as the entries having been subject to a rigorous judging process.
• Acknowledge the contribution and achievements of your staff and boost morale.
• Finalists and winners become strongly aligned and associated with the key principles of the awards – business success, innovation and ethical practice.
• All entrants get the opportunity to attend the Meet the Judges drinks reception when you get the opportunity to engage with the judges as well as networking with other businesses.
• PR opportunities: Winners and finalists will be provided with a logo which they can use on their marketing material.
• Finalist companies will receive exposure in the Wiltshire Business Magazine.
• The awards are covered extensively in the Wiltshire Business Magazine where your business may be profiled and photographs from the events will be featured.
• Extended post awards opportunities across all Newsquest media platforms including photographs of all winners.